So you want to reduce belly fat, but you have been struggling to do so. You envy your friends and family folks who have the flattest of bellies and go about munching the largest of meals. But still not an ounce of fat. How do they do it? How the heck can you have a flat belly?
Here are 5 simple to follow tips that should help you reduce your belly fat.
1. Eat 5 to 6 smaller meals a day: By eating a number of smaller meals, you are freeing yourself from the bloated feeling that one gets after consuming a full meal. Also you can better control your hunger by doing so.
2. Watch your Sodium Intake: Sodium is Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic Reviews especially high in processed foods and add to your bloated feeling. Read the food labels carefully and make sure that they have no more than 500 mg of sodium per serving.
3. Eat Slow and Chew Good: Studies have shown that if you eat slowly you tend to have a more satisfying meal and you will end up eating less. When you eat fast, you tend to swallow air that may cause bloating.
4. High Fiber Intake: Have a high fiber diet, drink lots of water and exercise regularly because otherwise you may suffer from constipation that will give you a bloated belly.
5. Avoid Sugar: Intake of sugar causes bloating and hence it is important to make sure that you consume no more than 2-3 servings of artificial sweetened foods and drinks.