The bride and groom’s style should reflect their personalities and shot glass wedding favors can be personalized to be a unique reflection of the couple while at the same time complementing the rest of the décor, from table decorations to cakes and beyond.
The most popular styles are the standard ones that holds around 1 ½ ounces of liquid, enough for one shot. They are generally cheaper than other types and if you buy in bulk, you can even ask for bigger discounts.
The beautiful thing about these little glasses is that they come in a variety of shapes, and your guests will love them more as keepsakes of your relationship and your celebration if they are personalize. You can have them printed with your names and the wedding date or you can put in a memorable line he spoke to you in the past.
You can also have them frosted for a more wonderful look! They can also be used to hold candles.
Just imagine during your wedding reception, each of your guests will have their own frosted glass wedding favor with candle in it, and then at one point during the event, all of your guest will light them up, making the whole place glow with warmth from the candles and from the well wishing and love of friends and relatives.
If you want to reflect sweetness, you can place wedding favor candy on each glass instead of candles.
Different Kinds of Shot Glasses to Use for Wedding Favors:
- The standard glass or a normal shot glass have a very thick base and walls and typically it holds about 1 1/2 ounces of liquid, usually use for one ‘shot’ of your favorite rum or whiskey.
- “Short shot” or “pony shot” is another example this is smaller than the standard and can only hold around 1 ounce of liquid.
- Another example is the fluted style which has a beveled based, when alcohol is poured and you swirled it, it looks cool!
- When you want to have your design or label embedded at the base, you go for molded shot glasses.
- Barrel styles closely resemble the barrel that holds whiskeys – the girth is shaped like a barrel and usually made of heavier glass.
- The type that is shaped like a cylinder 온라인홀덤 is called Cylinder Shot Glass and is also known as ‘shooters’ glass.
- A Flared style is the type where the walls are thinner and sometimes it comes with molded interiors. Typically it stands at 3 inches tall with a flared body measuring 2 inches.
- The megaphone style is called a tonic shot glass. It’s a smaller version of the normal tonic glass.
- A Cheater, as the name implies cheats the user by fooling him into thinking that the glass contains more alcohol than it actually has.
- There is a new comer to the shot glass wedding favors scene in the form of Edible Shot Glasses. Yes you read it right, edibles are so hot lately. They come in different flavors like mint, chocolates, candy and others. This is an awesome way to spice up your wedding!
- Another novelty that you can choose to include in your wedding party is to have a shot glass chess set where the penalty for every captured piece is taking a shot of the alcohol contained in the captured glass. Your friends will surely appreciate the play-and-get-drunk game.
You have many options to choose from when you want to have shot glass wedding favors. Have them personalize; your guests will be wowed especially if you place their wedding favors inside wedding favor bags decorated based on your theme.
More Interesting Suggestions for Shot Glass Wedding Favors:
- Engrave your names and the date of your wedding or a memorable line or quote on the glass.
- Fill them up with candies or nuts and place the name cards on top.
- Put a candle inside to be lighted up at a special time during the celebration.
- Pair the shot glass wedding favors with miniature bottles of spirits and watch your friend’s eyes light up!
- Let them serve as containers for seedlings. For the seeds, you can select flower seedlings of the flowers you have in your bouquet.
- Amp up the sweetness of the occasion by filling them with wedding favor candy and chocolates.
- You can print out cards with game instructions involving the glasses and alcohol.
- If you’re having a Vegas themed wedding, you can fill shot glass wedding favors with edible poker chips for some fun poker action.
- Place them inside wedding flavor bags specially made for the occasion.