The Flat Belly Solution is a best-selling fat loss program for women that was developed by certified nutritionist, Isabel De Los Rios. This popular eating plan works for three reasons: It is safe. It is sensible. It gets results.
Currently, over 60,000 women have started Isabel’s program, and more sign-up each day. The primary appeal, above all else, is that The Flat Belly Solution surpasses contemporary diets by functioning to help women effectuate positive, long-term, lifestyle changes that enable okinawa flat belly tonic them to enjoy a life without weight issues.
In the Preface of her manual, Isabel is up front with her intentions: “People don’t need another diet book; they need to change their lifestyles. They don’t need to be told how and why to go on a diet; they need to learn how to change their eating habits and their thinking for life.”
The Flat Belly Solution Is Safe
- The foundation of this program is eating naturally. The majority of food selection comes from sources provided by Mother Nature.
- Weight loss must be progressive. Crash diets harm your system. Losses of 1-2 lbs. per week are plenty. They add up over a year.
- There is NO need for starvation-mode dieting or prescribed diet pills/injections. You can reach your fat loss goals naturally.
The Flat Belly Solution Is Sensible
- You must begin to eat consciously. Careless and mindless munching leads to poor food choices and overeating.
- Sugar foods and processed foods are toxic to your fat loss goals. You will learn to delete them from your current diet.
- You will learn how to find out your own metabolic type, and choose the most beneficial foods to enhance fat loss.
- There are NO expensive (and worthless) supplements to buy. There is NO calorie counting.
The Flat Belly Solution Gets Results
- The popularity of Isabel’s program has spread by word-of-mouth across forums, blogs, and Twitter.
- Isabel is clear that you must follow a program of good food choices consistently. If you backslide into sugar foods and too many starchy processed foods, your progress will stop.
- Regular exercise that includes strength building and cardio interval workouts accelerate fat loss.
The Flat Belly Solution is actually a nickname of The Diet Solution. Isabel De Los Rios speaks with authority because she battled being heavy and overweight all through her junior high and high school years. She watched her mother and grandmother try to cope with Type II diabetes that they contracted through decades of being overweight. While earning her degree in Exercise Physiology at Rutgers University, she utilized her talents as an in-depth researcher to find the answer for her own weight loss issues. She knows, first hand, the feeling of discouragement and self-consciousness women have about carrying extra weight.