Online survey tools are software tools that offer the ability to generate, execute and interpret different kinds of online surveys either for the users’ websites on emailed surveys or even on dedicated web surveys. Most of these online surveying tools work on a open SaaS model making them extremely convenient for all kinds of online users. The best part is that it’s incredibly easy to find these tools, install them and start taking online surveys immediately. It can’t get any easier.
Online survey tools also usually come with some user level protection measures, such as anti-spam features and cookie blocking. This can be very useful especially for larger organizations that encounter high levels of online harassment trai nghiem khach hang. Also, these tools offer advanced feature to manage customer satisfaction surveys, which can be very helpful when conducting qualitative research among a large number of customers. Here are some of these advanced features:
- Online survey tools have branching capability, which allows respondents to take more surveys. As a result, higher completion rate is achieved. With proper branch routing, it is quite easy to survey more than one thousand respondents simultaneously. With proper routing a respondent can enter a new segment, leave an existing survey and take another survey as well.
- Social Media Integration. Major online survey tools now allow respondents to incorporate their social media profiles in their responses. This integration allows users to share information about the kind of products and services they are offering through the use of social media. Higher response rates are achieved with this feature.
- Interactivity. Online questionnaires allow respondents interactivity, which increases response rates. Higher completion rate implies better profits for the company conducting the surveys. Survey tools that facilitate interactive content output have lower response rates among participants. In short, the company would be able to determine how to increase its profits with better online survey tools.
- Easy Branching. One of the most important features of high quality online survey tools is easy branching. An easy branching option enables respondents to select a lower or higher survey based on their preferences. As a result, higher completion rates are achieved. Moreover, respondents are also able to move ahead with their decision faster.
- Real-time Results. Surveys conducted with an online survey platform have higher response rates when they are conducted using real-time results. Respondents can save time because they do not have to wait for the next survey date. They can answer the survey right away. Higher response rates imply that the company is conducting legitimate business.
- Extensive Data Extraction. Major online survey tools provide respondents with extensive data. High quality platforms enable users to extract data from different segments at the same time. This can help the company conduct multiple surveys in short while achieving higher profits. By making each segment available, companies gain instant insights by understanding which areas need improvement. With extensive data, companies can plan new activities and make necessary adjustments before the next survey.